Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time Is Passing By

My, my how time does fly, especially with a 20 month old running through our home!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Now lets get going with 2011, more blogging and another bun in the oven...that's right, we are having another bouncy baby boy in just about 8 weeks!!!  I told you time has flown  :).  

We are about 31 weeks and three days with another little angel from God, and what better way to enjoy him while still in uttero than to be practicing yoga and learning to sew.  I have been teaching yoga throughout my entire pregnancy and I try to take classes as frequently as I can.  If you have never taken a prenatal class and you are PG than by all means try it out...it is a wonderful way to start the bonding process and enjoy all of those little twists and turns you are feeling.  Prenatal yoga also offers many wonderful laboring positions and breathing techniques, even meditation to help you and baby with the birthing process.

So, for boy # 2 I  have decided to try my hand at sewing as well as my usual crocheting.  I have hand sewn a few items before but have never used a sewing machine.  I think for a first timer my little burpies are pretty impressive.  I am also going to work on trying to knit, which is very difficult when your used to only working with one hand as you do in crochet  :).  Here are some of my finished and unfinished projects to give a fresh start to a Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment