Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Little Behind Schedule

Well, we have yet to begin our daily yoga practice. I was supposed to start this last week and am just waiting for mommy to get off her bum and get motivated. I think sometimes she feels like there is just not enough time in the day, but I try to tell her it will only take 30 seconds, even if all we do is take 3 breaths and chant OM once.

I guess I can't say too much, I have been a little fussy off and on the past week. Oh, did you know I just cut tooth number 4! I think if we just take a moment first thing in the morning, even if I am being rolly polly all over the living room, and sit and breathe our days will go by much smoother. I think mommy sometimes forgets to breathe and gets frustrated, after all I don't have words yet to let her know what it is I need. Maybe if we start practicing Yoga daily it will help to settle my tummy, I mean seriously, I am almost seven months old and still spit up constantly, it's quite disgusting. Oh well, I am going to nap and let mommy do some housework...maybe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment