Monday, January 10, 2011

Countdown to Baby Boy # 2

Our countdown has begun!  We are less than 8 weeks from meeting this little octopus and I am starting to get anxious.  Brian and I finally went to a yoga class together on Sunday 1/9/2011, yes I want to document that date as it's likely to be the only time he will join me for class  :).

A friend of mine, Katy was our instructor and there were about seven other couples with us, oh, I guess I didn't mention this was a Partner Prenatal Workshop.  Brian was a good sport though, we learned some very nice partner postures and we went over lots of ways to help distract me from the pain of labor contractions once I am in active labor.  It may sound a bit strange, but I am actually PRAYING that labor pains will start on their own...I am literally praying for pain.  :)  Anyway, I was very proud of Brian and I really appreciate that although he did not want to be there he showed me a great deal of support, and like all the other hubbies that were in class with us, he bit the bullet and even stated that the stretching felt pretty goo

   Many Colors

On another note, my crafting is picking up speed!  I have finished several burp rags, and will be working on a few bibs and a minky/cotton blankie tomorrow since the weather is supposed to be pretty terrible.  Weather man is forecasting a winter storm and possible 3-5 inches of snow.  Since Daniel also has a brand new snow suit you may catch outside making snow angels  :)  

Here are some of my completed burpies and the start of some baby leg warmers for a friend...I have plenty of fabric left, so if anyone would like some burp rags send me a line and I'll let you know how much I sell the sets for.  

Happy Day to all

  Baby Blues

 Bronze and Black

Seafoam

Mellow Yellow

 A weekend worth of projects
( Burpies and Crochet baby leg warmers)

Baby Leg Warmers ( hand sewn)


No comments:

Post a Comment