Sunday, January 16, 2011

Loving My Sewing Machine!

I must say, I never thought I would enjoy sewing as much as I do...it has opened up so many options and new creative ideas.  Of course with my new little baby on the way the only thing on my mind is baby!  That's okay though, I also have two cousins in the family who are also expecting their second babies.  One is due in July and one in August, congratulations ladies!

I am working on some new items, with a twist on them as well.  I made pacifier holder, bib, and silky the other day.  The silky and bib are not yet complete; I have some border stitching to do on the bib, and on the silky I have to add the satin border, and I am going to add tags as well so that baby can feel different textures.






I am also planning on making and selling coordinates when I become a bit more comfortable and get a good stash going.  Hope to start doing some craft shows this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment